We have three distinct properties available for vacation rentals, across all seasons.
All properties are centrally located, in or within 3 1/2 miles of Hawley, PA.
- Summer water paradise - wonderful boating and fishing on 15 mile long Lake Wallenpaupack. Sailing, water skiing, jet skiing, water tubing. Public and private launch ramps nearby for your own boat, and a number of places rent boats in the vicinity.
- Many family-friendly activities.
- Hiking on the many trails in the large state parks nearby - Delaware State Forest and Promised Land State Park both within about 15 minutes.
- Many restaurants, from fine dining to casual pub style, within minutes.
- Delaware River tubing, ziplining and sightseeing about 30 minutes away. See the historic Roebling aqueduct and Zane Grey house and museum at Lackawaxen.
- Many shops and art galleries in Milford, about 30 minutes.
- Three casinos about an hour to 90 minutes away - Mount Airy, Mohegan Sun, Monticello NY.
- Ski areas nearby:
- Scranton attractions about 45 minutes to 1 hour:
- Premiere Fall Foliage area!
Lake Wallenpaupack (the "big lake") direct lakefront 2 bedroom cottage, sleeps 8, with private dock.
1 bedroom apartment in downtown Hawley, directly off Main St - restaurants, shops and supermarket within a few blocks.